Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Garden

Go down 
+2
Sha're
Pharaoh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:02 pm

..........royal hall

I watched as the black wolf darted back and forth. "She'll get along great with Ahmose" I nodded approvingly. "What's Rome like?"
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:07 pm

-----royal Hall.

"Rome? It's very beautiful with olive trees and temples. But we also have chariot races, and battles." She said looking at him in the eyes as she did so she blushed unexpectedly and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 pm

As her rosy cheeks blushed more than they already were I looked away and smiled while I plucked a flower from a bush. "We have mock battles as well, but I hear that the ones Rome holds are a bit more....bloody and dangerous" I looked back at her and handed her the flower as I walked past her towards the edge of the balcony. I stopped and leaned against the fountain and removed my sandals the way I did when Sha're was out here with me. Sha're....what was she doing right now? He wondered. I turned and looked at her figure from behind. She was perfect. Her long blond hair covered her back.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Zirean took the flower gracefully. "Yes they are, sometimes men don't make it. Father even has me go out and battle some of the men. I pretty much win every fight because there cowards." She said sadly "It's not much of a match." She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm

"You?" I looked at her with a sideways smile "fought the big men? They were probably brought to their knees by such beauty and grace" I turned and walked back to the direction I was going.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

"Why thank you, but no Father had a price to pay if the men I battled beat me. They would be rewarded greatly in gold, and silver, plus be generously housed." She said sadly ~Wow, this place is so cool!!~ Athena said excitedly.
She laughed "It seems Athena Loves the place." and said to Rajak
Athena watched a frog bounce across the walk way.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:49 pm

"Your father would put your life on the line for the pleasure and amuzement of others?" I asked a bit disgusted "Father would never do that to any of his children, not mater if they were fully his or only partially. He hold the hand of Rha over us. Now that you reside with us, I will protect you."
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:57 pm

"Thank you. Father never liked his daughters much. He considered us worthless rats. His main consern was that of my elder brother. He made sure that he'd get rid of us in some way when we came of age." She paused and added "Looks like I came of age." She frowned but looked into his handsome eyes. Zirean looked away again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:02 pm

"Rid of you? Why. what sort of threat would you pose to an elder brother. he holds the throne in his hands if your father so wishes. Father has many daughters but never asked Rommel or I of any such duties. I promise you, that you will be safe here" I said walking up to her and placed her hand in mine
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:08 pm

"Thank you." She didn't know what else to say as he held her hand. She couldn't help but staring into his eyes. They were beatiful. She heard a splash, startled she turned around but said "Athena!? What are you doing?"
She barked ~I'm hot what dose it look like. Besides you to are really into each other. I can tell!~ She laughed. Zirean blushed even more and looked down.
"Just get out of the water ok. You'll stink afterwords." So Athena got out and shook with droplets flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 pm

I ducked from the water droplets and laughed "We have a swimming pool if she's that hot. Anything you want to know or see or do?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 pm

"What ever you show me would be fine." She smiled at him and Athena came over and shook the rest of the water off on both of them. ~Ohhh, You~ She said to Athena.
Athena let her tounge out and said ~What?~ she sat down beside her.

(gonna have to go. Probably won't be on till late tonight. about 7ish.)
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:32 pm

"Well that doesn't help me any. How I show you where the slaves live-you'll be able to choose one for yourself. A girl that will be there for your every call." I put my sandals back on and motioned her out of the royal garden.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

"Alright." She nodded because she was used to having slaves do things for her. She went out the door and waited for Rajak.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:36 pm

I looked back at Athena and padded my leg to have her follow. She was a beautiful wolf, Ahmose was sure to like her. I stopped beside Zirean "Is there anything special you look for in a servant?" I asked using the word slave carefully for I thought to highly of them. I wasn't sure how Zirean looked upon them.

.............Slave quarters
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:46 pm

------Slave quarters. Along the way

"I make sure there loyal, and obedient. Other than that it dosn't matter on age." she said as she followed him. Athena walked along Rajaks side she seemed to be different towars him. Usually she would growl at anyone that came close to her. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 pm

------Candidates Quarters

Zirean walked around the garden, she sat down on a nearby bench and watched the birds fly. Frogs chirped, and well it was just peaceful. Her sword was still around her waist, she liked it there it made her feel secure in a new place. Athena was off sniffing around and having fun. For now Zirean just surveyed the garden.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Ahmose trotted in smelling the air. His thick tail flicked back and forth as his large paws sunk into the white important sand. ~Hello~ He cocked his head
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Athena looked up ~Hello.~ She said and sat down in front of the big cat.

Zirean smiled as she saw the two of them getting along. She relaxed and sat back, taking off her sandles. She put her feet in the sand, and felt the warmth it gave off.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:11 pm

~Athena? Right? From rome...~ Ahmose looked up and thought ~Must be strange being in a hot place like this~ He then looked over at Zirean ~Is she ok?~
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:33 pm

~Yes, and it is different.~ She said and added. ~Oh she'd fine just having trouble with her feelings right now. She's not used to the idea of love yet. I think its confusing her.~ Athena explained saying ~We've had so many enemies that she never concentrated on her love life. So well....Here we are.~ She said wagging her tail. ~I love the garden. Its amazing.~
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 pm

~I can understand that, she's young is she not? Love has never been an easy thing for Rajak. People come and go out of his life so fast he never has time to be happy~
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

~Hmmmm~ She agreed nodding her head. ~They would look good together though.~ She added. Shaking some of the sand out of her fur being careful not to shake any on the big cat.

Zirean sat there and watched the two. She shook her head 'I wish we could get along that well.' She thought to herself. Zirean couldn't understand men. Exept that, the ones back home were bloodthirsty, rapists, and thiefts. She had to be on guard every second at home. She wasn't used to this quiet life.......yet. Will she ever be??
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:18 pm

~I agree with that~ Ahmose said as he leaned back a little ways away from the flying sand ~She must give him a chance. He is a heartfelt guy for certain.~ Ahmose then turned his head towards Zirean ~She seems tense as well~
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 pm

~Yes well with enimies all around. You've gotta be careful.~ She said as she sat back down. ~That's why she's always wearing her sword. Sometimes like now, It dosn't seem needed. But I can't convince her to take it off....She's....how do I put it......Wary......Protective?~ She fumbled over the words.
~She's mostly concerned about staying alive right now. I think. But who knows Rajak might change her.~She said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Garden
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next