Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh
Admin
Pharaoh

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley Empty
PostSubject: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:42 pm

This is the part of the barn that is off limits to most. This is where Rajak's royal black stallion is housed along with his lessors. The stallions are housed in ornately carved stalls. These horses are all of the purest Egyptian Arabian blood. They are the pride and joy of the royal family.

Residents:

1. Rajak's stallion/Arabian/Midnight Black name: AMENEMHET
2. Stallion/Arabian/Fiery Chestnut name: Hamadi
3. Stallion/Arabian/ Pure White name: KAHOTEP

Last edited by Pharaoh on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingwinds.rpg-board.net
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 pm

.....Rajak's quarters

As I stepped into the Stallion alley my good boy nickered at me. I smiled and pulled him out and quickly saddled him up. for the night I placed a blanket under the saddle. Then I pulled out my white stallion and did the same with him. The stallions were much quicker than the mares if we needed to get out of there. I sat on the straw playing with it as I waited for Sha're
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 pm

-----------Slave girl quarters----->

Sha're tentatively entered the neutral section of the stables and then saw Rajak and two stallions down at the royal stallion section. She quietly walked up behind him, the two stallion noticed her and nickered softly. "Hello your highness" she said quietly with a hint of a smile and a small curtsy/bow.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 pm

As I heard the stallions nicker my head whiped up and stopped at the beautiful figure of a slave girl. Quickly I stood up and bowed a bit at the hip and smiled. "Ready?" I asked searching for the excitement in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 pm

She smiled and nodded "Yes, not sure for what though" she said with excited but confused and slightly cautious eyes. She looked over at the stallions. They were beautiful. She looked back at Rajak unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 pm

My eyes glistened in the full moon light as I walked outside with the two stallions. I pulled the reins over their necks and boosted Sha're into the saddle. "Stallions are quicker" Was all i said as I mounted up onto mine. Ahmose looked up and looked at Sha're searching for Kvetch. I urged the horse forward as we trotted out of the palace grounds. "It's a bit of a ride, thus us leaving at moon setting"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Sha're nodded and let herself get boosted up. She quickly but gently picked up the reins and guided the stallion next to Rajak's. Kvetch meanwhile scampered down her back and hopping from the horses rump he jumped and half skidded onto Ahmose's back ~Did you miss me?~ he excitedly squeaked. Sha're smiled at his antics and trotted the stallion out with Rajak's. "Where are we going?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Ahmose grinned ~Of course I did, you're my little buddy~ he said as he picked up the pace towards Rajak.

I looked over at her as she trotted up, not sure if i should answer her question or not. "We are going back through town" was all I said. Being strange and mysterious was my specialty. I looked back up to the moon's position and looked over at her as it reflected off my face. "Lets slow down, we have time" I said
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Kvetch giggled and then sat up on Ahmose. He leaned over Ahmose's head and grabbing onto extra hair clumps he looked like a little jockey. ~And there coming down the home stretch, and the big black is ahead, the white in second place, no wait! here comes the dark horse er cat on the inside~ he said in an excited voice giggling.

Sha're slowed her white stallion down and settled into an easy walk. "I see" she said quietly "So...what things do they teach a young pharaoh?" she asked curiously trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Ahmose laughed as he ran past the horses and then down a sand dune. Coming to a skidded halt he swung around and playfully bucked up the hill.

"Pharaoh things" I smiled at her as the sand flew off the horses feet as they walked. Their hooves would sink here and there but they would trudge through it. I looked forward again and scratched my horses neck "Everything a Pharaoh may need, from hebrew to english. From numbers to history" I said not looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Kvetch hung on as tight as he could. When Ahmose "bucked" he held on with one paw and the other 3 went flying. He giggled right before going flying and tumbling in the sand into a sandy ball. He coughed and shakily stood. ~Rider down~ he coughed and squeaked before running after Ahmose his little body doing the rollercoaster gate. He scrambled back up and coughed out a ring of sand. ~Sand doesn't taste good~ he observed.

Sha're nodded and watched straight ahead. "What is it like to be the son of a god?" she asked curiously knowing that that was what the Egyptians considered Pharaoh. She glanced at him but then straight ahead again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Ahmose stopped when he felt the little ball of fur go flying. It wasn't much of a sensation for him for he was so light. He stopped and walked over to him and gently picked him up by the scruff of the neck and swinging him back onto his back. ~I can't possibly imagine it would~ he stated.

"A god?" I laughed "I wouldn't call him that, he is just like the rest of us. Two arms and a heart beat" I stated "I think I'm blessed" I lied
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Kvetch nodded and held on tighter this time. He just contently rode along.

"Just like the rest of us? Hmm somehow I don't think the royal family would remain royal very long if the entire populace believed that." she said quietly. "Good, I'm glad you like it" she said softly with a tiny bit of an edge "I don't think I would...still seems like captivity, just different chains" she observed gently
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:36 pm

"That is why not everyone believes that, and we ensure that it stays that way. There are reasons for MOST of our behaviors. But we also make mistakes." I wasn't sure but I could talk to her, but I was still careful of what I said. "Very true, but everyone has chains of some sort. Chains holding us back from hopes and dreams. However, more times than not these chains are figments of our very own imaginations. Us ourselves saying-No I can't do that. All we need to do is pull them, test them, break them, live our life the way we want. Don't let the road blocks stop you, they are only resting spots. there is a reason to keep believing" I said looking for her gaze
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:41 pm

"But if it isn't true? Why continue a lie? If he is no different than the rest of us..why should he be Pharaoh?" she challenged and then her eyes widened slightly at what she said. "my apologizes" she said quietly.

"A slave does not have the privilege of testing chains or breaking them." she reminded him "Imaginary or otherwise. Our imaginary chains we have made to protect us from real ones" she said as she looked over at him again. She looked down and gently stroked the white stallion.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:50 pm

My eyes widened a bit as I looked at her then I wrinkled my brow in almost anger "If there was no Pharaoh then who would lead. Just because he isn't a god doesn't mean he isn't knowledgeable or understand how to run an entire Empire." I stated planly "I am next in line you know, I have to learn from him, understand that I am supposed to be better than others. It's hard if i don't believe that in my own heart. You don't think it's hard for us as well?" I asked almost hurt

I didn't know what to say about her other comments
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Sha're ducked her head slightly and bit her tongue. "My apologies my lord, I spoke out of turn, and without understanding" she said quietly and stared down at her hands on the reins. The stallion snorted slightly at their tones. She closed her eyes and touched the horse's neck "shush" she soothed "quiet pretty boy" she cooed in hebrew. She didn't know what else to say to Rajak. Unlike Gaara she felt zero loyalty to a Pharaoh that continued her people's oppression. To a people that had turned on the very family that had helped saved Egypt. If it hadn't been for one of her people Egypt would have withered away during the last great famine. She knew her own history well and she felt nothing but resentment at how her people had been treated, but she was a slave as well..she had no say in it. She was merely a chess peice and she knew it. And she hated it. But she bit back her own pride for the sake of the new fragile friendship. "Rajak.." she said quietly using his actual name that she rarely if ever had before "I'm sorry..I shouldn't have said that...I am dealing with my own cultures history..I'm sorry" she said again and shook her head looking out across the desert.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:04 pm

There was a long moment of silence between us two. I looked up over the sky as the starts twinkled their last glimmers of night. I don't know why I was chosen for this journey, but I hoped my mind and courage wouldn't desert me as I traveled through this vast life that I was meant to lead. i looked at her as she spoke "It's OK, I understand your frustration, I go through it on a daily basis" I said as we rode up to some cottages that were empty. We kept riding up between two large statues of two jackals.

........................Quary
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Sha're nodded quietly but said nothing. She didn't want to anger him again, as much as she feared and resented most of the royal family..there was something about him. She wasn't going to burn any bridges, besides..where were they going? This looked like the mines..the quarries...the Hebrew and slave quarter. Why would they be coming to Goshen?

-------------Quary------->
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Rajak walked back into his stables late at night. Sleeping hadn't been easy with him since he had the argument with a slave girl. Why was life as a Pharaoh's son so confusing. I should have had the answers but I didn't. What was wrong with me. I took a deep breath and plopped down inside Ahmeteps stall and leaned against the wall. Ahmetep dropped his head to my face and I scratched his nose
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 pm

...............royal stables-neutral

We walked in and immediately my black stallion came charging to his gate. "This right here is my pride and joy, he is my lead stallion and the one most special to me over everyone, aside from you of course" I said patting Ahmose's large head. The inside of the stallion alley was hung with images of horse drawn carriages and pharaohs and their horses in dress.
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Akila gasped.
"Ooohh" was all she could say.
"My God, he is beautiful" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:10 pm

I watched her hair blow in the wind a bit. I had to quickly look away and take a deep breath. "Thank you, he is special ,but so are all my horses, to me anyway. So you will be taking care of them huh"
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Arya laughed..
"It's honour to take care of them. Although my childhood was not very happy, I've been lucky" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

"What do you mean?" I asked as I pulled out a brush and a saddle blanket and saddle. "I'm not telling you to tell me, just asking" I wanted to make sure she understood that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next