Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Garden

Go down 
+2
Sha're
Pharaoh
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh
Admin
Pharaoh

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:33 pm

A large door way with large pillars that reached into the sky covered in paintings of ancient egyptian pharaoh's and their pets playing in the gardens. The garden hall is seperated by a large hedge that leads to the Harem's side. Unlike the Harems side it holds a larger variety of fountains, flowers and trees. However the most spectacular is the balcony where the hedge ends. From here you can watch the river fall into a deep canyon.
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingwinds.rpg-board.net
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 am

----------Library--------->

Sha're followed Rajak out onto the royal balcony. She held back a gasp. It was so beautiful. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she looked at a fountain. Her fingers brushed the intercate carvings. "I've never been in here..." she admitted "it is beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:13 am

I walked backwards as she spoke and held out my arms "This is my haven" I turned around again and dropped my hands. "This garden was designed by my grandmother and her servant. She had such an incredible eye. This fountain was a present from a roman soldier that fell in love with her" I looked at her and plucked a rose looking flower and placed it in her veil. "Not many sla...servants get to come out here" I reminded her and watched as Ahmose scampered off. "Here can I show you something?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:15 am

Sha're nodded and then looked over at him "A roman solider? They fell in love?" she asked softly. She looked down when he placed the rose like plant in her veil but smiled "Of course" she nodded
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 am

"Yes, it was a very forbidden love and we don't speak of it. But she was amongst her garden one day tending to her roses when a soldier came about baring bad news. He comforted her like no man ever had. She was used to her Pharaoh, or husband treated her as if she were a Harem girl, only calling her to his barracks when he was tired of the young girls. They barely spoke" I said as we walked through the white sands of the garden. I stopped and removed my sandles and let the sand warm the base of my feet. I closed my eyes and smiled. "Anyway, he would secretly come visit her time to time, bringing her gifts from 'Rome'. It was a romantic story, she would sit me down and tell me the tails until she could no longer." As we came to the edge of the balcony where two black marble pharaoh hounds sat, I lead her between the two and let her look over the balcony. Down below a marvelous rainbow showed it's hidden face, just above it a flock of cranes flew squawking as they went.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 am

It had been days since Rommel had seen his new servant so he decided to go out and see if he could find her. He followed Thabit as he slithered the halls looking for that scent.
~Do you smell it yet?~
~Yes matter of fact I do~ Thabit said as he slithered through the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 am

Sha're listened and walked. Her mind half on the story, half on the beautiful garden. She smiled "And the pharaoh never found out?" she asked softly before gasping as she looked down. She had only seen a rainbow once or twice before in her life. She watched the rushing water and the cranes gracefully flying upwards. "wow.." she squeaked. "it...it's more than beautiful" she laughed with astonishment.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 am

I looked over the falls as well. "It's a very piece full place at night, when the stars are out, some fall from the sky sometimes, it's spectacular." I said not taking my eyes from the rainbow
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 am

"A falling star?" sha're asked. She had never seen anything like that. "What are they like?" she asked in wonder
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 am

"What?" I asked surprised "You've never seen a shooting star?" I laughed "OK OK, you have to see one, meet here tonight, about half way through the night. i'll show you some. It's a spectacular view." I said as I turned I saw someone dash behind a bush. "Hello?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:37 am

Sha're nodded "Ok" she said excitedly. She to looked up and tensed up. She stepped a little closer to him and waited
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 am

I felt Sha're step closer, I must have some level of comfort to me, that made me feel good. "Step forward and show your face" I demanded
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 am

Rommel walked up and saw two people talking, One was Rajak for sure, no one else he knew had a build like him. But who was the girl, he asked himself. then they turned. 'Nafritiri' he growled to himself. As his brother demanded he stepped out from behind the bush and grinned "What do seek from my personal servant?" He asked as he smirked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:42 am

"Rommel, she is no longer your servant" I said and stepped a step in front of Sha're. "Father has switched her to my comand." I hated to say it that way but that was the only way to speak with another royal "You touch her and I will skin you alive, do you hear me" I ordered with a threatening voice
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:45 am

Sha're's eyes widened and stepped more behind Rajak as he took a step forward and she saw Rommel's face. She lowered her eyes and kept them to the floor. Her pulse speeded up and she barely kept herself still. For some reason this time she was terrified of him. But she knew Rajak would protect her as well. She tried to get as much behind him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 am

Rommel noticed her go into submission. He loved the fact she did. Yet he missed her firey tongue. "Go ahead and claim her, make her your dog, she's good at it. Among other things" he winked and his icy dark eyes stared at her body
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 am

The anger towards my brother got the better of me. I lunged forward and put Rommel in a choke hold and quickly wrestled him to the ground and sat on his chest with a hand to his throat. Thabit came at me hissing and striking. Ahmose quickly jumped in front of me. ~What yourself~ he ordered and growled
"You watch your tongue around ladies you sick child. You have no place to run your tongue like you do. They are people like you and I, they have a heart, a mind, and can speak. So watch what you say." I demanded again.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 am

Sha're's eyes snapped up and they narrowed at Rommel just as Rajak lunged forward. She almost stepped back but the balcony was right there. Her hands gripped it and she watched as Rajak wrestled Rommel to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:18 am

"Get off of me" Rommel growled until Rajak put a hand to his throat and began to squeez. Then he realized how much trouble he was in. His eyes widened with fear and began to kick a bit to try and get up but his strong hand was attached to his neck. The grip tightened and I couldn't breath. I tore at his hand with mine.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 am

"How's it feel?" I looked down into his eyes "How does it feel when one gets chocked. Not good huh, how about this" I said tighting my grip. "Wait till tomorrow, when your mouth is so dry because it hurts to swollow, wait till the bruise shows you good for nothing scoundral." I said with fury in my voice and gave one more good shove before I got up and kicked his side "Get out of here, and if I ever hear about you harming another slave or harem girl, I have no problem with something 'happening' to you. Do you understand what I mean?" I said as my eyes raised with him.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 am

Sha're's eyes were wide as she watched. While she hated rommel, she didn't like violence either. She wanted to say something. Tell them to stop but the words stuck in her throat. She backed up along railing and then turned and ran behind some of the nearby bushes. Her knees felt weak and she started shaking as she slowly sat down. Kvetch scrambled down and stood in front of her ~Sha're? Sha're?~ he asked panicked. She blinked and kept trying to breathe her breaths coming in small little gasps.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 am

Fear filled his eyes, He knew what his brother was capable of, he's seen it. He curled up as Rajak kicked him and then rolled over on his belly and scrambled to get up. He turned and glared at the two but the look in his eyes was still fear. He rubbed his neck and scooped up Thabit who wrapped himself around his arm and back.

................rommels quarters
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 am

I watched as he ran for the palace "Coward" I turned around and looked for Sha're "Sha're?" I whispered "Where'd she go?" I looked down at Ahmose
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:44 am

Sha're was still breathing in short gasps and Kvetch was getting very worried ~Um ah..what should I do..erm..I'll..I'll be right back.~ He scampered off ~Ahmose! Ahmose! Something is wrong..Sha're...she..well I don't know what's wrong..Help!~ He squeaked and ran back behind the bush.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:49 am

Ahmose stopped and looked up at me and reiterated what Kvetch said. "What's wrong with her?" I asked and followed Kvetch to the bush where she was hiding. I put out a hand to her "Sha're are you ok? You look a little flush"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Garden
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next