Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Rajak smiled and rested his head against hers smiling. "She won't hear anything, no one will till we have mad our final choice" he ran his hand over the top of hers holding it there. He then couldn't help it and leaned into her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:36 pm

She sighed softly and nodded. She smiled at the feel of his hand over hers. She leaned her head to the side and kissed him back as lovingly and gently as one would think possible. She sighed again and when thier kiss broke she laid back on her back. "Why do you have to be so wonderful?" she asked softly with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Time seemed to slow down as their lips touched and his jaw flexed and relaxed as their tongues touched. He kissed her with ease and passion. He laughed as she fell back and asked the question "Think your asking the wrong person" He laughed again and laid back beside her staring into her eyes "I could lay here all day" He said reaching behind him and grabbing two grapes and feeding one to her.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:53 pm

She smiled and took the grape gently kissing his fingers as she took the grape. She giggled and turning taking the sheet with her she grabbed a piece of cheese and offered to feed it him. "And who would I ask?" she teased playfully. "I know, me too" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 am

He opened his mouth and took the cheese. As he chewed he thought about the question. "well....my father I suppose, he is the one that raised me. Other than that I can't say I have had any lovers that would find me wonderful-that I know of." He laid there looking up. "I have meetings today with the my Father and the guards, about what we saw the other night. It will be a long day for me, but tonight....I'm free again" He rolled his head on his pillow and looked at her
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 am

Sha're smiled and just shook her head restraining a laugh at his comment about someone to ask. She listened and sighed slightly at having to get going but then at his mention of being free tonight she restrained a excited grin. She rolled onto her side and leaned toward him. "Is that an offer?" she asked coyly smiling down at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:15 pm

"You take it as you want" He smiled as he slipped off the side of the bed and walked to the foot of the bed where the servants had placed clothes for the day. Very pharaoh like clothing was now wrapped around him. He made a straight face and stood up tall and then had to release a laugh. "Sorry, don't think I'll ever really be able to pull it off" He said trying it again and laughing again before crawling back onto the bed and giving her a kiss. He crawled over the top of her to the other side of the bed and got off slipping on a pair of gold laced sandals. He skipped to the door way flashed a smile and then straightened out his clothes and strolled out of the room. Ahmose looked up and around and quickly followed.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:19 pm

She giggled and laid back watching him. "Ah nonsense you'll do fine" she reassured him. She smiled as he crawled back onto the bed. She arched her back up just a bit as she kissed him and resisted turning and rolling him on his back. She wanted to though. She sighed wistfully as he crawled over her and slipped on his sandals. She watched and laughed as he skipped to the door and flashed him a smile as well before he disappeared. After he did she sighed again and looked around. Squashing down the feeling of missing him already she got up and straightened her clothes to look like she hadn't slept in them, as she had.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:55 am

................back from his meeting

Rajak wondered in still in his 'dress'. He removed some of the clinky gold from his arms and also his head dress. He took a chest from the wall and opened it up. It was lined with royal fabrics. Inside was a tall smoothed rock that had his face carved into it. With a smile he put the head dress on it. Closing it back up he put it away and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Layla Paxis

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Layla weeping on the body of Amun-Ra to stop the war of Harkunkaha for Layla's husband Marcus dying in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17