Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rommel's Quarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh
Admin
Pharaoh

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:30 pm

This is where the brother Rommel resides. He has a large bed with only the finest linens and pillows. His bed is surrounded by veil/netting to keep the bugs away. He has a larger basin for cleaning and when ordered the slaves bring in a tub of heated or regular water for bathing but that is very rare.
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingwinds.rpg-board.net
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:28 pm

.................nuetral halls

Rommel stomped into his room almost pouting with Thabit still wrapped around his arm. ~Why don't you call yourself a harem girl, that'll help you relax~ Hissed the large snake ~No i'm sick of all of them right now, how about that other slave, Nanu. Go find a guard and have him bring her to me~ he demanded. The snake slithered off in search of a guard as Rommel fell back onto his bed staring ta the ceiling. "Rajak, some day you will pay for everything you have done" He snarled
Back to top Go down
Haidar

Haidar

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:46 pm

-----------Slave girls quarters---------->

Haidar and the girl walked in silence. "Remember he is Royal and everything will be fine" he tried to calm the girl. "Your majesty..the girl is here" he called through the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Rommel still laying on his bed smiled to himself. "Send her in" He said calmly "And you may go" He ensured that he wouldn't stick around. He then waited for Nanu to step in
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm

She gulped, and as if a reflex, she looked towards the ground.
"Your majesty." She whispered meekly.
Back to top Go down
Haidar

Haidar

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Haidar looked back at the girl who looked about ready to faint. "He can be very gentle" Haidar said compassionately although he gave her a 'i'm sorry look' he opened the curtain for her.
Back to top Go down
Haidar

Haidar

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm

He waited till she walked in then with one glance back he walked back to his station by the harem quarters with a heavy heart.

-----------Harem Quarters-------->
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm

"You, my dear may come in" He said softly not wanting to scare her. He sat up and noticed how slender and beautiful she was. He gulped for a moment. He had forgotten her beauty from the day prior. 'Why isn't she a harem girl' he thought to himself. "No need to fear me" He said leaning over a bit to look into her eyes. "I am rommel" he offered
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 pm

She fought the urge to shrink back, and she blinked feverishly, as if he had struck her.
She didnt know what to say.
This was so foriegn to her, and she wanted no part of it.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:58 pm

"What is your name?" He asked. He knew it but he wanted to hear her voice
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm

She looked up for a split second.
"Nanu." She half whispered.
'PLease.... Please...' She thought. 'I'm no Harem girl...'
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:04 pm

"Nanu, what a pretty name, and what a voice" He said gently taking her by the hand and taking her over to the bed. He sat her down and sat down beside her in a none offensive way "How long have you been here Nanu?" He asked trying to use a handsome voice
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Her breath quickened, and she closed her eyes for a second.
'please God... please' She pleaded.
"3 days" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 pm

"3 days" he nodded and looked away for a moment "You can go if you wish" He said bluntly as he knew he was making her feel uncomfortable and she was to pretty to make feel like that.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 pm

He looked up at Him surprised.
"What?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:17 pm

"I don't want to harm you, but i feel that is what you are expecting of me. If i make you feel that uncomfortable I wish you to leave" He said trying to hold up his macho image.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:20 pm

"Permission to speak freely?" She asked.
"This is so forign to me." She said, looking him in the eye.
"And Yor Right. I was terrified." She added.
"But you are my master, and if this is what you wish of me, then be it." She said.
"I know my place."
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 pm

With surprise in his eyes he looked up at her licking his thick lips "Nanu, I don't know what is foreign to you, what are you expecting of me?" He asked confused "I do not think of you as a Harem girl"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:29 pm

confusion filled her eyes.
"I could ask the same." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:36 pm

"I wish for only a companion, someone to speak with and laugh with, and maybe ev.... never mind" He said as he got up and walked to the balcony, his bare feet padding the marble floor
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 pm

She cocked her head and let a smile play on her lips.
She got up, and walked to him.
"I can do that." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Rommels eyes lit up as he turned around "Do you really mean that?" He asked and turned to look back over egypt. Pyramids filled the horizon and the river roared just below
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 pm

She laughed a little.
"Of course! I need a friend just as much as you." She said.
'Maybe he isnt sch a bad guy..' She thought hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Still looking out on the setting sun a smile played on his handsome face. He then lowered his head and played with his thin necklace "Do you play chess?" he asked. It was a foreign game that one of his fathers friends brought
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:23 pm

She smiled Widley.
"Yes. I learned it in europe... My dad was from there... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rommel's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Rommel's Quarters
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next