Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rommel's Quarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sha're

Sha're

Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:44 am

She gasped slightly as his hand constricted on her throat and she felt herself pressed against the wall. One hand started to claw at his around her throat out of survival instinct. She felt her airway constricted and started gasping slightly. "Then kill me" she gasped out "I would rather die than submit to you. I'm among the living dead anyway. There is no future for me. Please..kill me now. You'd be doing me a favor" she coughed and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:50 am

With anger filled eyes I pushed her against the wall a bit harder leaving a visible mark on her throat so she wouldn't forget and threw her across the wall and onto the floor "Mother and Father will hear of your disobedience, you will not see friends or family any time soon, you will be my personal servant." He snarled and walked out of the room with thabit slithering close behind. ~go find that ferret~ he said out loud and whispered before looking back at Nafritiri
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:56 am

Sha're's eyes bulged as his grip tightened even more. 'he's gonna suffocate me right here' he mind told her. She felt herself getting lightheaded and then get thrown across the room. She crumpled on the floor gasping for air. She heard his threat and knew he would carry it out. A few tears started rolling down her cheeks before she could stop them. Being his personal servant was the worst fate she could imagine. She stayed on the floor till she was sure he was gone. She then propped herself up and sat up. She coughed and her throat felt like it was crushed. She could breathe but it hurt. She finally stood up shakily and disappeared down the hall back to the slave quarters. She had made her decision, she was going to leave here, tonight. Or die trying.

-----------Slave Quarters and then Stables---------->
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Nanu heard Sha're's muffled cry's from the corridor.
She watched as Sha're Slipped from Rommels grip.
In horror, she saw Her friend flee the room.

She slipped behind the curtain and whispered
"Your majesty?" Her breath was shaky and uncertain.
how could the man she trusted so much, nearly kill her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Rommel walked out of his room where Nanu was hiding behind a curtain.His chest rising and falling with anger "Yes?" He asked with an edge
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:21 pm

She shrunk back at his harsh tone towards her.
Out of no where tears sprung to her eyes as she dashed out and towards the girls slave quarters.
~How could he do this?!~ She wailed the the little goat.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 pm

"Nanu....I.....I...." But she was already gone "I didn't mean to, you don't understand" He hung his head and walked into his room and laid on his bed angry with himself and Sha're for making him do it.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:30 am

Nanu took a shakily deep breath as she neared Rommels Quarters.
"I cant do this.." She whispered, feeling tears Sear her eyes.
"But i have to." She said a little stronger, and walked into the room.

She gasped, and her hand flew to her lips.
Rommel, sat in a chair, his lip bloodied, and his eyes Black with bruise.
He was unconcious.
Nanu ran to the spickit (IDK if there is one lol) And Wetted a small cloth.
She ran to rommel and started dabbing his wounds, hoping he would awake.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:39 am

After being hit Rommel remembers nothing. All he knew he was waking up with a splitting headache and a wet coth to his face. He opened his one good eye. "Nanu" He said with a gasp and threw his arms around "I'm so sorry" He said and then sat back and put both hands up to his head and cringed in pain. "ahhh"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:40 am

She stood there, Her Heart Aching.
"How do you feel." She said, not looking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:42 am

"How do you think I.....I'm sorry. I have a headache and my jaw hurts. That guy can hit." I said leaning my head over the back of the chair. "How long have I been here?"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 am

"I dont know... I just found you moment ago.." She said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 am

"Can you help me to my bed?" I asked "You don't have to stay. I know you don't want to see me" He so heartedly admitted
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:48 am

"Of course."
She looked down.
"I wouldnt have come if You didnt mean something to me... If I didnt want to see you."
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 am

That surprised rommel a great deal. As she helped him to her bed he stumbled several times for he couldn't see. He laid down and put his arm over the bad side of his face. "Thank you Nanu" he said in a whisper.

(love the picture)
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 am

(Same 4 u Razz)

"Of course You majesty." She said after helping his to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:05 am

"Nanu I have to apologize for everything. There are things about me you don't know. And it's probably best if you weren't around me" be said about ready to cry. He didn't want to lose the one thing that kept him the person he really was. He didn't 'change' around her, become enraged. He couldn't explaine it
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 am

Her Heart Broke.
She shrunk back slightly, and closed her eyes to stop the tears.
"As you wish..." She whispered shakily, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:21 am

He wanted to yell, no don't go, wait! But he knew he couldn't. He didn't want to hurt her. It was better to hurt her heart than her body. "I'm sorry" he whispered as a tear found it's way through even his swollen eye. he rolled over so his back was facing the door way and cried himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 am

She composed herself untill she was outside his room, where the tears over took her and she curled in a ball on the floor and cried...And Cried. And Cried.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 am

Thabit was on his way back from the royal garden where he ate and sunbathed when he saw the sweet Nanu sitting outside the door. He slithered up to her and balled up and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 am

She sat up, and looked at the snake.
"What do you want?" She asked, Frightened.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Thabit looked around worried, looking for her spirit animal to talk to. He didn't want to harm her, he felt Rommels pain, in both ways.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:10 pm

There was a baaing from down the hall, and as if she was called, Sagira apeared.
~thabit.~ She said.
The once small goat had filled out, and was now nearly the size of an adult.

Last edited by Nanu on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:13 pm

(Get on chat lol... We can plan Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rommel's Quarters
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next