Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rommel's Quarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:55 pm

"I suppose I can understand that, but what i don't understand is why, they are just eyes, your heart beats the same" I shrugged
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 pm

"that is a very wise thing to say Prince." She said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Rommel gave off a strong blush "Well thank you" He looked away "It warms me to hear you say that"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm

'it warms me to hear you say anything at all...' she thought to herself.
"Your Very Much welcome your majesty.... It is only the thruth in which I speak." She said, feeling her heart flutter.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm

"Well the truth rolls from your lips like a wave gently rolling into shore" rommel said before turning and leaning against the wall of the balcony "English...." He said and pushed off the wall and headed back to the bed
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Her face blushed, and she sat down on the bed.
"Have you had enough for one day, or shall we return to our lesson?" She asked, Hoping that this day wouldnt end.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 pm

As she said down Rommel looked over the pages and sighed "I think I'm done for today" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Dissapointment flashed on her face for a milisecond, but she quickly hid it.
"As you with your majesty." She said, noddig and stood up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Rommel watched her walk for a moment "But I didn't say you had to go" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 am

Her heart leapt, and she turned around with a happy smile.
She walked back and sat down on the bed next to him.
"What wuold you like to do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:07 pm

"I don't know" He answered with a smile "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 pm

"Not one" She said with a laugh, sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 pm

"well you're no help" He rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 am

She smiled Quirkily.
"You know it" She said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Rommel fell back on his bed playfully frustrated. "Anything you'd like to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 pm

"Anything and everything about you" Shesaid, laying down and sesting her chin in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 pm

"Anything and everything huh?" He asked as he looked outside and gasped a bit "I do not wish to be rude, but I must visit with mother" He smiled and got up and put on a phew of his nicer clothes and jewelry.

He quickly slipped out of his room and through the curtains and Thabit followed him.

...............neutral grounds
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 am

-----------Neutral Gardens and (slave quarters)--------->

Sha're had dressed up a tiny bit but not much. She put on her best clothers, minus the ones Rajak had given her and had wrapped her veil tightly around her head as to cover as much as possible while still seeing. "my prince" she called in her voice still catching in her throat. She had no doubt she would be dead by morning with his temper. Or at least wish she was dead. She closed her eyes and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 am

I came through the curtains wearing nothing but a silk pair of pajama type pants "Nafritir, I thought I might see you here" He smiled and walked around her "And my you fixed up" he said looking at her lush lips
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:21 am

Sha're repressed a glare. She hated this, every second of it. Her first instinct was to flee but instead she tensed her jaw and walked in, her veil floating slightly behind her. "Not my choice" she said tersely and stood tensely right inside his curtain.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:25 am

"Oh but you weren't carried in here either, but I tolled you that i will have my way-then and...now" he said putting an arm around her hip and nibbling her ear gently. And I promise you that you will enjoy it, i'm not here to please only myself you know" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 am

"Oh you would have liked that, me getting dragged in here, never" she hissed and quickly squirmed away as he tried to hold her. She scoffed at him. "Oh really? Then let me go. That would make me very happy. Since you aren't here to please only yourself" she parroted back at him with a glare. As he came closer she hissed in his ear "Unless you want some deep thorn cuts I would leave me alone" she side stepped him again.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 am

Rommel was angered now and grabbed her wrist "You will now watch to hold your tongue-you know what happens to harem girls that disobey their master" He hissed in return and put his lips to hers and pushed her backwards till her calves met his bed
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 am

"I will speak how I wish" she spat back and then his lips met hers and he started forcing her backwards. She felt her calves hit the bed and she started to lose her balance. As she started to fall she bit his lip and her knee came up into his stomach before she hit the bed and started to try and roll away.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:39 am

"You will not speak how you wish" he said as he held his gut and licked the blood of his lips as she rolled away. He grabbed her by the throat and sat on her legs, he then decided to get up and pulled her up as well and pushed her against the wall tightening his grip on her throat. "If you do not obey you will die right here tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rommel's Quarters
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next