Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Canididate Quarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Canididate Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:36 am

This is where the candidates for becoming the next queen of Egypt will stay. It is beautifully furnished and has many paintings and potted plants. There is a small canopy bed with netting for insects. There is incense and herbs to keep the room smelling fresh.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Zirean looked around as Rajak led her to the bed. She sat down. The place was beautiful. Her few possessions she had were next to the bed. Zirean saw her custom made armor ready to use by her bead. She glanced around, then noticed the open window. She walked over towards it. It took her breath away.
"Wow, Its beautiful" She leaned against a nearby railing and let her hair fly in the wind. ~Show off.~ Athena said as she watched the towns folk walked the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 pm

(oh oh i agree with Athena Very Happy showoff! nah j/k -was bored when he posted this-)
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:12 pm

I waited at the bed as she walked to the balcony. I watched her hair blow in the breeze. I had never seen to many people with blond hair, it was very attractive. I had to take a deep breath to catch myself. "Beautiful isn't it?" I asked as I walked up beside her. "Anything like home?"
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:25 pm

She smiled at him "No, Nothing like home at all, but i suppose I'll get used to it. At home there are fields of green and hills, sheep roam the countryside. Castles sit by the water, outside the city. It's much more crowded." She gazed out across the sandy desert watching the hills roll across the sand.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 pm

I watched her as she spoke. The corners of her lips perked as she smiled and spoke about home, Rome. Would she ever be able to call Egypt home? "Yes more open spaces, but who would want to house on the sandy dunes. they move you know" I offered her that bit of knowledge. "But down in there, hidden amongst the sandy dunes, are oasis'. Spectacular one of a kind. I'll have to show you some time."
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:04 pm

"Yes, I would like to see this place called the Oasis." She smiled at him, and looked back at the moving sand hills.
She smiled, ~I think I'm going to like it here.~ She said to Athena. Athena wagged her tail and said ~Good, because you'd better get used to it. You're your betrothed to him.~
Zirean said aloud "What!! Why didn't you tell me about this?" she put her hands on her hips and looked at Athena while Athena tilted her head as she spoke ~You wouldn't listen, plus your mother and father told you several times in the past year. You were always beating up men that had challenged you.~
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 pm

"Good, i'll show you one of these days, we'll make it a day out trip. It takes a while to find a nice one. But they are worth it....." I looked out over the sands and jumped a little as she said something in an angered voice "Woah tell you what?!" I looked at her with large eyes
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 pm

"She failed to tell me that were Betrothed.....Not that I wouldn't want to be but.....It's just a shock. I never heard mother or father talk about it around me. But Athena here says that they mentioned it several times to me and i never listened." She looked at him worried eyes. It just dawned on her that she has to marry him then become Queen. She sat down on a nearby chair shocked.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:11 pm

"I thought you knew...I'm sorry. I mean it doesn't mean you have to, it lies in my hands if I find you fit to be queen. If you, after 60 moons wish to not be my betrothed anymore let me know. We will plan for your return to Rome, or anywhere you wish" I said a bit sadly and pushed off the balcony and walked to the door way.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:06 am

"No!...Wait.." She said, She really liked him almost loved him.
"It's just that I don't know how to describe it." Zirean paused for a second. and tried to explain her feelings towards him "Ever since I saw you, I've Loved you. I don't know how to describe it. It's like. I don't know, its all I can think about." She watched for his reaction. Zirean looked at him, she blushed.
~HA! I knew it. You love him!~Athena had been watching her the whole time, she'd known it all along. She watched Rajak to see how he would react to Zirean's comment.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 am

I stopped in my tracks and twisted at the hip to look at her. "Princess, with all due respect, and if I may say so. You have yet to know me for more than half a day. You do not know my ways, my purpose, you don't know me. How can one say they love someone." I asked confused and turned back around facing her "Give it time before one makes such accusations. I believe there can be love here, but only with time. We come from different worlds." I ran a hand along her cheek and looked into her blue eyes. As blue as the sparkling sea, something I haven't seen in a person.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:55 am

Disapointed with his answer, she looked down and said "Yes, sire." now she was in the mood to be alone. Needing time to think.
~Nice try, maybe later.~ Athena said encouagingly.
~I'm not good at this love thing.~ She said to her looking away from Rajak.
"I think I would like to be alone now." She said sadly getting up and going towards the window again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:02 am

"Princess!" I said out loud and walked up and put a hand around her arm "I didn't mean that I wouldn't or wasn't falling in love with you. It is just such a complicated feeling. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. As you wish I am giving you the alone time you need. I will be in my quarters if you wish to see me. If not will I see you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:11 am

"Yes, sire." She said "It's alright. I just need time to get used to the idea. I guess" She said while she stared out the window.
~Why is it so hard Athena.~ She said as he left the room.
~What?~ She asked.
~To love.~ Zirean said.
~Love is a complicated thing. It confuses people sometimes,I think. Sometimes people mistake Love for a different type of feeling.~
Athena said and she added ~You have no experience with love. Like Rajak said, 'Give it Time'~ She said.
Zirean bent down next to her and hugged her ~Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without you.~ She said as she stroked her fur.
~You couldn't do anything without me.~ She said returning her hug by placing her head on Zirean's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 am

"Very well, Princess" I replied to the status comment. Backwards I walked out of the room and quickly turned to walk back to my room

...........rajak's quarters
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:25 am

Zirean prayed to the gods of her country back home hoping they would listen. 'Please, all mighty Aphrodite and Zues make this work for us.' She asked Zues because he gave the other gods permission to do what they will and won't do for the mortals. Aphrodite because she needed luck on how to make love to Rajak and hoping he'll love back.
Zirean laid down on her bed awhile later with Athena next to her. Just breathing in the scents of the new place thinking that will this ever be her new home.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:51 am

Zirean laid there she suddenly she heard a strong tap like sound next to the window. They got up, and walked over to the window.
She looked outside ~That's strange?~ She looked over at the nearby buildings. Just missing someones black cloth flying. She noticed an arrow next to the side of the window. She pulled it out of the wall. There was a message wrapped around the arrow, she read the message.

Dear Princess Zirean,

Be warned that your enimies are every where. Even here. They've somehow found out where you've gone and are still taking up to your fathers promise. I will be on the look out for them and will protect you where ever and when ever possible. See to it that I am a friend not a foe, you will reconize who I am once I reviel myself. Which won't be in front of His Highness. I wish you good luck and good fourtune.

Sincerely yours,
A Secret Admirer.

Zirean read the note over again, she put it in a drawer with the arrow. The Feathers were falcon feathers. ~Seems Like I have a Secret Admirer Athena.~ She said to her.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Zirean remembered some of her enemies Clan's back in Rome. There was The Raven's Clan, a major clan that kept trying to win her fathers favor.
Then there was The Trident's Clan. They were probably the worst clan out there that were trying to kill her. Was the stranger a member of a clan? Or just on his own? She would have to forget such things because she was destined to marry Rajak.
Seeing that she was feeling better, Athena didn't mention who the man was that had feelings towards her. Ever since she was a child, the boys would follow her around and she would beat them up. Though there was one in particular that she didn't ever see. He'd always hide when she'd come his way and never appear to her.
Athena shook her head. Remembering those good times. She watched the boy grow up and he was handsome enough he was just a soldier.
Zirean let out a heavy sigh. ~Seems we'll have to watch our backs here too.~ She said to Athena. Athena said with her tail wagging ~Yes, but we will crush our enimies to the dust! One by one!~ Feeling much better after an hour or so she felt like walking around again.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Zirean felt like going to the royal garden again. So she opened the door and went down the hallway. It wasn't very far she had good memory and remembered the way.
-------Royal Gardens.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:17 am

..............royal stables

As we walked through the halls i even asked a slave for food services. By the time we got there there was food waiting on a tray. I sat her down and brought the tray over. I sat down and picked a grape and offered to feed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 am

Zirean took the grape, as he fed it to her. And then she looked at Athena ~A little privacy?~ She said to her. ~Fine. Remember what I said. I'll go to the garden again.~ So she went to the Royal garden.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 am

I licked my lips as she so gracefully took the grape not leaving my eyes. "You are beautiful you know, are all rome people?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 am

"Mostly." She said taking another grape from him. She said "Mostly blonde hair and blue eyes. Yes."
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 am

"It's got to be so strange coming from a new world. Seeing all of this, it's so different I'm sure. but so normal for me. I....I just don't get it. I want to travel so bad. And shall, just not yet" I fed myself a few grapes. "So did you have lots of pets growing up?" I asked as I looked outside at the setting sun. It was about time for me to leave the Princess to her sleep. But I used every moment. I wanted to get to know her better, see her fun side, her sweet side before I bedded her. She was to be my possible future queen i didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or do something I shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Canididate Quarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next