Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zirean

Zirean

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:57 pm

On the way back to the stables, galloped her horse for enjoyment. It was like flying, only without wings. She cantered her horse next to his. Watching the hills roll like they were alive. Suddenly she saw the city ahead. 'Almost there, just alittle farther.' She kept thinking through her head. She looked at Rajak happily.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:17 pm

I glanced over at Zirean who was smiling from ear to ear. This wasn't her home though. How happy could she really be. We finally got to the stables and I stopped and got off as my horse went straight for his water trough. "I think he's got the right Idea" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:06 am

(Sorry guys, Been really busy. Will be on and off today.)
Zirean laughed and let her horse go to the trough too. Who'd been tugging at the rope. The horse gratefully drank from the trough. She smiled at him, happy to be back safe. She played with a curl in her hair, and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm

I turned around and looked at Zirean "What?" I looked around
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"Nothing, I'm just happy nothing went wrong." She said to him but added "Like being ambushed along the way." she said alittle embarrassed. Zirean didn't want to tell him about the glimpse of the cloth she saw. It was probably just a coincidence.
She really did enjoy being with him alone. Zirean was just trying to get used to the idea of not having a sword at her side.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:47 am

"You really do worry to much" I said and turned to gather an arm full of hay. Although it was Akila's job I enjoyed feeding the ones that got rode hard a little extra "You are in the precense of the future pharaoh, those that attack you attack me, and that would not look good for them. Especially if people find out it was Rajak" I said talking about myself
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:14 am

"Yes, I do worry too much. I'm just getting used to the idea. That's all." She frowned, and stroked the mares neck. She whinnied appriciatively. Zirean took the tack off, and set it in it's proper place with the other tack. Zirean asked him "When do you plan to travel?" She asked, staring at him questionably.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:45 pm

"I plant to begin my travels either this year or next. However my father wishes me to wait till I hold the position. For if i get killed in travel my brother will automatically get the throne, and trust me that wouldn't be a good thing for anyone. But if i am pharaoh first and I get killed there is time and effort hat goes into making him the next sun. (yes sun no son lol)
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:53 am

She shook her head afraid of having to posibly marry Rommel "Then I'm coming with you. I hardly know anyone here that I can trust. Besides, If you go to Rome along your travels then I could help you." She said proudly but added "It will be dangerous." She said sadly looking at him then wishing she didn't have so many enemies there.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:03 am

"Dangerous?" I cocked an eyebrow at her questionable "You don't know the type of training a pharaoh goes through, or the amount of honor and power a Pharaoh holds. Rome is at the hands of Egypt. Your King can't risk killing off a Pharaoh, and loosing the helping hand of Egypt" I shook my head and walked to the edge of the stables where I stood in the door way.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:27 am

Zirean bit her lip "I'm sorry." She didn't mean to ofend Rajak or his family. She looked down ashamed. Her memory wasn't that great when it came to important facts, that she needed to memorize. She stood and watched the mare eat her hay.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:38 pm

After watching him leave. She decided to go back to her quarters and rest. It seemed fair, that she would visit Athena. The wolf had seemed alittle down this smorning. So she headed towards her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4