Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akila

Akila

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:36 pm

"I was brought up by my stepmother and stepfather. Nobody knows who my parents were. I was found left on the street when I was about 2 weeks old. My stepfather worked as a writer, so I rarely saw him. He was kind to me, but my stepmother..." Akila looked at the floor.
"I have still scars on my back" she said silently.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:38 pm

My eyes narrowed with anger as she spoke "Why do people do things like that" I growled as I finished Brushing his black coat and placed the saddle blanket and saddle on. "I'm sorry to hear that Akila" I said as I cinched the saddle. "Want to hand me that bridle? So how did you end up here?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Akila handed him bridle.
"Well, she got old and I got stronger... so every time she..." Akila gulped. "Well, I just ran away. I started to find work for myself outside home, took care of horses. Usually I slept in stables. Well, they just wanted to get rid of me and one of my stepfather's friends advised to try to send me here. I only have to thank that friend" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm

"That friend and me for even having these horses. It wasn't something that we as royals do. It was just a passion of mine." I said placing the bridle on his head and lead him out of the stall. I led him outside and mounted up. While riding around the arena I warmed him up.
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:54 am

Akila watched him ride with the horse, his and stallion's movements perfectly fit each other.
'You are a slave, okay?' she told herself and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 am

Graceful I pushed him into a canter, instead of picking it up he went into a crow hop and started bouncing all over the place, yet he looked graceful. I finally whiped him around into a tight circle as he huffed and puffed. "Sheesh what got into you" I said laughing yet out of breath. My arms were flexed and I began to sweat from holding on so tightly. I released him a bit and he went into a straight rear striking out his front hooves. As he hit the ground again I laughed even harder. "Wow he's feeling spunky"
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:06 am

Akila laughed.
"You two are just perfect pair" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:08 am

I laughed at Akila's comment "Why's that. I'm not rambunctious like this guy is" I said as I patted his neck and he popped up a bit again. "shhhh boy shhhh" I cooed as his nostrils flared and the wind blew through his mane and my shirt ruffeling it.
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:13 am

Arya just smiled and looked at her feet. She wasn't sure it was not a dream. After all, all her past life was left behind, she was going to take care of Pharaoh's best horses and she was talking to a Prince... Her smile grew wider although she tried hide it.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:15 am

I dismounted and handed Akila the reins "Might as well teach you how to care for him, he's part demon i swear" I grinned wiping the sweat off my brow "How long have you been at the palace? haven't seen you around" I asked as Ahmose trotted up beside me and looked up at Zac
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Zac tried to avoid Ahmose's look but still glanced up at him, but as soon as he met his look he looked down again.
"Well, I arrived yesterday... I walked all the way through the desert. But..."
Akila's eyes widened.
"Ride... him? Are you serious?" she asked excited.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:19 pm

"Yesterday?" I asked surprised "wow, well i'm glad you made your way down here. no he's not one that anyone can ride. He's got a mind of his own, would you like to ride? I have a different one you can ride" I offered
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Akila hesitated.
"Well... I have never ridden before... " she said slowly, half excited half timid.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:47 pm

"What?" my eyes grew "Never ridden before? And you're coming to take care of my horses" I asked confused and a bit frustrated. "sorry I didn't mean that" I admited "Well then we better get you on a calm hrose"
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Akila shook her head.
"No, I mean, never ridden with saddle and bridle before. I used to work with horses without saddle and bridle." she blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:00 pm

"Oh ok, so bareback, that's the better way anyway" I grinned. I walked over and took a gelding and mare out of their stalls and put a bridle on each. I handed her the gelding and mounted up on the white mare. "Sand dunes?" I asked with a grin as the sun reflected off my wet shirt and my face
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Akila smiled and looked in his eyes.
~Akila! Hey, wake up!~
She heard Zac's voice and blinked her eyes.
"Oh, yes, sure... your Majesty" she said, a bit embarassed and looked at her horse. She mounted and looked at him questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm

I gave a side ways smirk as her eyes locked with min. I watched the heat dance off of them "sand dunes then?" I asked again as the white mare danced beneath me
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Akila smiled and nodded, blushing at his smirk.
"Ok" she replied
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I quickly winked, not sure if she'd see it or not, but hoping she wouldn't. I pushed the white mare into a canter as she ran out of the palace grounds and into the sand dunes. I held on to her main as she bobbed through the deep sand. My long legs wrapped around her stomach
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 am

Akila slightly nudged gelding's sides. As horse took off she lost her balance, but managed to stay on saddle. She interlaced her hands to horse's mane to not loose balance again. She felt a bit insecure She stopped the horse, just to try if she could do it if needed. Dust flew in the air as horse stopped. Akila felt slight breeze on her face and smiled, feeling happier than she had ever been before in her past life
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:56 pm

When I realized that Akila and the gelding weren't behind me anymore I stopped and looked behind me. I turned the mare around and cantered her back over to Akila. "Everything ok?" I asked her trying not to laugh
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Akila smiled.
"Yes, your Highness."
She nudged horse again and took off with gallop. Laughing, she let her hands free, so she was only staying on horse by clenching her feet tightly to gelding's sides.

Last edited by Akila on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:54 pm

(they are bareback lol)
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:59 am

(oops lol, edited)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next