Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Girls Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen

Queen

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:08 pm

This is where the royal and half royal girls live. They all share a room with several veiled beds. The full royal sister has a seperate veiled off room inside this one. There are basin's for washing and when one wishes to take a bath the slaves bring in a tub for washing with warm or cool water.
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Nafrini sat by the window, staring off into nothing. Thinking of what exactly lay beond these walls. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Sha're came in to fill the basin for hand washing. "M'lady" she said respectfully to Nafrini and bowed her head. She filled the basin from her pitcher. She was about to leave but stopped. "is there anything you need m'lady?" she asked respectfully
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Nafrini looked at the slave girl, she barely noticed her when she came in. She stared fore a while. "Um, No... Wait!" She said. "Have you ever been out there," Nafrini pointed out the window. Why was she asking a slave? She new of no one else she could ask... "Well? Speek quickly!"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm

"Out there my lady?" Sha're asked confused. She cringed at the harsh tone "I am sorry m'lady I know not what you ask" she said as she quickly bowed.
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Nafrini sighed. "Outside, you know out of the palace," she stared at the girl and straitened. "Have you been outside the palace?" Nafrini tone got a little tough, she sighed again. Why was she getting cross with this girl? There was no need. She smiled to reassure that she was not angry with her. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm

"Um..yes on errands and such" Sha're replied meekly "Why does you majesty ask?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:55 am

"I just want to know what its like.... tell me. Is it amything like in here?" Nafrini asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 am

Sha're's eyes darted, 'how does one describe the outdoors' "Well it is big...um the Nile is huge and beautiful...the desert is massive.." she trailed off "Your majesty has never been outside?" she asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 am

"I've been outside," Nafrini said with a laugh. "I visit the gardens often, specially the one by the Nile," just then Bubit jumped up next to her and Nafrini patted her head. "I've never been outside the palace walls, I wanted to know what it was like in the market places and in the harbors and what the average Egyptian is like..." She looked at the ground. Nubit rubbed on Nafrini's arm. "I guess there is no need..... you can go and tend to someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:55 am

"Oh" Sha're said quietly "Well I have only been to the market once or twice..it is not my job to..it is very big and noisy your majesty. But it has a certain charm to it" she said relaxing a bit. "If..your majesty wishes..surely you could visit such places could you not?" she asked carefully as she tidied up a bit around the room.
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 pm

"I don't know.... I've never asked..." Nafrini said. "I'm just afriad I would have too many guards around," she leaned in closer. "Its very hard to enjoy things when those guys are aroung," she giggled a little. Why did she feel so comfortable around this slave girl?
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Sha're had to giggle at that. "Well...has.." she stopped she could get into alot of trouble for this idea. "Has you majesty ever tried sneaking out?" she asked carefully
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 pm

"Sneaking ou!?" Nafrini raised her voise a little. "Do you want me to loose my head?" She said in in a more whispering tone. Though, she had thought about sneaking out before, she just didn't want to admit it. "I mean... I wouldn't even know where to begin to sneak out..."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Sha're cringed a little and looked around nervously she could lose her own head for even mentioning it. She cast pleading eyes at the young royal to keep her voice down. "Well "officially" I wouldn't know either" she said carefully
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 pm

"You've snuck out before?" Nafrini looked about the room the looked back at the girl. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:29 pm

"Officially no!" she said quickly "I would be killed if they found out" she said with pleading eyes. "Well..the royal family knows me as Nafratiri..but my friends call me Sha're" she said very quietly hoping she would live after today.
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:37 pm

"Okay, Sha're," Nafrini smiled. "I wont tell anyone. Now you don't tell anyone I said this but, you're the easiest person I have ever talked to, I just feel like saying anything! Which can fet me in trouble with others, and I would like to have more conversation with you," just then Bubit jumped in Nafrini's lap. "Oh, don't be jealous."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Sha're smiled "Thank you m'lady. Um..unofficially...there are many ways out of the palace..I could show you if you wish.." she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 pm

"That would be great! Bubit has tried to show me her ways of getting out but they were all to small for me, " Nafrini laughed. "Do I seem strange? Please be honest."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Sha're giggled "Ya cats and ferrets have their own ways out. Ok..I'll show you..when we can get away" she smiled "Strange? Different maybe..from other royals I mean..but not strange" Sha're said slowly
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:18 pm

"Thank you," Nafrini sighed. She looked down at Nubit who looked anxious. "I think Nubit would like to go for a walk and you, Sha're, need to get back to work before someone gets mad," She stood up and Nubit ran out of the room. "Look she has a head start," she laughed and went after her.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Sha're smiled and nodded "Yes..thank you, I have to go help with the evening meal. See you again I hope m'lady" she smiled and bowed before finishing up in the room and disappearing off towards the kitchen

--------Kitchen (Where she ran into Joseph)------->
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 am

Nafrini finally made it back to the room and quickly undressed and fell into a bed, insteantly falling asleep. Nubit curled up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm

-----------Slave girls room--------->

Sha're poked her head in. "Nafrini?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Girls Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Girls Room   Royal Girls Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Girls Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next