Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pharaoh's Quarters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh
Admin
Pharaoh

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Here resides the Pharaoh and his queen. They share a large bed with a canopy of netting/veil. When the Pharaoh entertains one of the harem girls the queen is either away on business, or she sleeps in the harem quarters for the night. Normally this is only if he is angry with her. They have a larger golden basin that the slaves fill with either heated water or lukewarm water so the royal couple may get relief from either the cold desert nights or hot desert days. There are ornate drawings lining the walls and torch holders to provide lighting.
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingwinds.rpg-board.net
Rommel

Rommel

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:16 pm

................Neutral gardens

"muma....mother....are you here?" Rommel asked as he peeked into the room
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 pm

The Queen was lounging on a low bench playing Jackels and hounds with one of the slaves when she heard Rommel's voice. She quickly clapped her hands and the slave put away the game. "Of course my son, always here for you" she smiled and patted a nearby bench. "How good it is to see you"
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Rommel bowed gently as he walked in and then stood tall as the slave passed and he cowered as he split. "Mother I have a request" He said as he sat down beside her and took her hand into his
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 pm

The Queen watched his reaction and smiled slightly. Still her rambunctious Rommel. She let him take her hand. "The slaves not tending to you properly?" she asked with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 pm

"Most are mother, would not dare to disobey me, except for one. She holds a harsh tongue, but one I would like to test for myself" he smirked "But she denies me"
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 pm

"One?" She asked "Ah I see, wouldn't it just be better to throw her to the dungeon or something? Your father and I can find many other girls. Oriental girls! I am told their beauty almost exceeds that of Egyptian women, hardly possible. Who is this girl anyway? Surely not one of the hebrew dogs." she said with slight disgust
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 pm

"Nafratiri is her name mother. Her beauty exceeds that of all women, except for yours of course." He insisted
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 pm

"Nafratiri? That trouble maker? Son why would you want one like that? She is contrary to all that women are supposed to be. Beauty with no manners is worthless" she reminded him
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 pm

"I don't wish to make her my wife mother, just and adventure, the urge of having a disobedient obeying you. you understand" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:55 pm

"hmm well I suppose, I mean if she will learn to obey you, she'll obey anyone" she considered "very well, what do you want me to do with her?" she asked giving in as she always did with Rommel.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 pm

"To meet me in my quarters tonight, at sundown" He smirked again as his eyes twinkled, like they had since he was a little boy. he got up and hugged his mother.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 pm

The Queen sighed "Very well! but don't blame me if she is more trouble than she is worth" she warned as she laughed. "Enjoy" she shook her head and she hugged him and he disappeared again out of her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:10 am

Rommel did a mini happy dance and grinned to himself before taking a walk through the halls and then back to his quarters

.............Rommels quarters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pharaoh's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Quarters   Pharaoh's Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Pharaoh's Quarters
Page 1 of 1