Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Garden

Go down 
+2
Sha're
Pharaoh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sha're

Sha're

Royal Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 am

Sha're flinched when she first heard the voice and her head jerked up. She saw it was Rajak and her eyes darted around. She tried to take several deep breaths but they came out in gasps instead. She saw his offering hand but didn't see it at the same time. She was still shaking and couldn't think. She pulled her knees up next to her chest and looked around. She tried to think to answer him but her thoughts were flying so fast and so jumbled she couldn't form any words. She just blinked and kept shaking.

(It's kinda a panic attack, she has only had it happen like 1 or 2 before.)
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:01 pm

"Sha're" I raised my voice "Snap out of it. Look at me" I said to her in my authoritative voice. "Focus, deep breath get up and walk around" I said. Ahmose kept nudging her
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Sha're flinched slightly at the raised voice. She gave a small nod and tried to calm down. She tried to stand and at first her knees threatened to give out again. She put a hand on Ahmose and pulled herself up shakily. She finally was able to take a deep breath and looked around. She looked at Rajak and looked down. "I..I'm sorry m'lord" she said shakily and embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:15 pm

"Don't worry about me, are you ok?" I asked holding her by her arms "What was that?" I asked not having a clue what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Sha're swallowed. "I..I don't know exactly. It has happened only once or twice before and I don't seem to remember anything except that it happened. I..I don't like watching fighting or..or violence" she said looking down again. "I..I panicked..I'm sorry" she said shaking her head and still looking down. She was still shaking just a bit but her breathing was more even.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:08 pm

"It's ok" I said and pulled her close for a brief second then broke away. No one could see that. "Don't scare me like that" I laughed "I don't know what to do"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Sha're smiled slightly and then kinda froze when he pulled her close. She liked it but knew it wasn't proper either. She blushed as he broke away again. "I'll try not to" she smiled apologetically. "I don't either" she laughed nervously. "I..I don't think he'll be bothering us anymore" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:56 pm

"I don't think he will either" I said looking at my hands "Sorry about that, but he really has been getting on my case. He pushes things to far."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Sha're nodded "It's..It's ok" she said slowly "Tha..Thank you for defending me" she smiled and dipped her head. She looked around quickly there there was no one to see them. She quickly reached forward and gave him a quick hug before pulling back again still looking at the ground. She slowly walked towards the balcony again and out over Egypt. "Have you ever seen other lands?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm

"Of course, why wouldn't...." I was cut short by the shock of her touch again. I put one arm around her and looked around. As she walked back to the balcony I stood there for a moment, then stepped forward "Ummm other lands? No I haven't, my duties are here. Although my mother is trying to find me a wife from a different land" I sighed "How about you"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:54 pm

"You want a wife from a different land?" Sha're asked curiously. "Me? A slave?" she laughed "never. But I have dreamed...my people talk of a land flowing with milk and honey. A land near the..jordan river" she smiled remembering. "The land of Abraham and Jacob...of Israel" she said quietly "But I am sure there are other lands as well. I wish I could see them all" she smiled and looked back at him before looking out over the balcony. But I know I will see none" she said in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm

"I do not" I said thinking about the words of my mother "But my mother sees it most fit for me. I prefer to find a woman's kind heart that can love me for me" I placed my hand on the balcony feeling the rock. "Why, if we have all of this?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 pm

"They say love grows between an arranged couple" Sha're commented but she didn't really believe it. "If my father was alive I am sure I would have been married off by now. It is not considered proper for a young jewish girl to stay unmarried past my age. But...he is not...and I have no male relatives besides my brother. And he has no connections that would satisfy the rank level requirement" she sighed slightly. "So" she shrugged and smiled slightly. She carefully considered his question. "Egypt is breathtaking my lord" she admitted. "But one can take no pride in a homeland that is not theirs, if one does not have the leusire and position to enjoy it Egypt is no more than whips, work, and for them...." she nodded towards Goshen " the hope a quick and painless death to end their suffering" she said gently trying to get him to understand what Egypt represented for a slave.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:19 pm

"That it may, doesn't mean I want it that way. We shall see what happens. I have yet to meet her" I tried to convince myself. "Have you been in love? Or been close to marriage?" I wondered curiously. This girl was more fascinating than anyone I had yet to meet.
however her speakings of her kind was depressing and Never having to live that life I wouldn't know how to fathom it. "I understand" was all I could find proper to say.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Sha're smiled and nodded "Hopefully she can at least ride a horse" she giggled and imagined some princess with pounds and pounds of jewelry trying to get on one of Rajak's arabians. She just about burst out laughing and quickly turned away to hide it. She coughed and considered his question. "Hmm well my father died before I was born. My mother...a few years after I was stationed here in the palace. There was...well he is still around but.. a young man that I grew close to...he and I grew up together you see. But he is but a slave and it would never be permitted. Once I...I got this" she motioned to her shoulder "we parted ways. He works nearby and we are friends but no more." She turned and crossed her arms slightly "Since I have lived in the palace..except for Rommel, no other man had taken interest" she shrugged. She listened to his response "Really? You do?" she asked surprised and a bit skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 pm

"I can't say I blame them. More than likely they were a bit intimidated. Most men are by beauty and brains. Not only that you have the tongue of an angered llama" I laughed "And Rommel's attention isn't one you seek, I'm guessing.

"Yes I understand" I nodded
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Sha're smirked "At least I don't spit...unless I'm really angry" she laughed and looked down. "Oh I wouldn't mind if his temperment was better. He is handsome enough" she shrugged "But his temper..his..his. He would never see me for who I am...who I really am" she sighed "so no I don't seek his attentions. The kind he offers are not worthy of a lady anyway" she huffed slightly at the things Rommel had tried to get her to do. She cocked her head slightly "How?" she asked quietly "How would you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:25 am

"Handsome maybe, but that does run in the entire Family. Look at my father" I stated "Rommel grew up as a good child, fun, outgoing understanding. But one day something changed, he grew hostile, except to a select few. Like he couldn't control it. And when father announced that I was to be future Pharaoh Rommel went nuts. I don't know what happened. Anger and rage built up inside of him." I hung my head a bit.
"How would I understand? I can't imagine being under someone elses control. So as a child, and even today, I still sneak out as a slave and work amongst them."
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 am

I slowly limped forward as i heard voices. Cautiously I stepped forward, afraid it was the Prince I met before, but then I realized Rajak's voice. I sighed relievedly and walked forward.
"Your Majesty" I said, as I bowed to him.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:35 am

Sha're laughed "True it does, but he's a little old for me" she teased. She listened "Hmm I wonder what happened" she said quietly. She cocked her head slightly "Your right your majesty, I forgot..but I might add one thought. You could always leave and go back to your real life. You were not trapped in that reality. The only thing keeping you there was your own will. There was always an escape, always a life line. A true slave has no such thing. They live thier lives day after terrible day in the same pits, with the same guards, from the day they can form bricks to the day they can no longer lift them. Then they are beaten to death or the guards "forget" to warn them when a stone is getting moved for one of those monuments. You think they stop for old men and women that get trapped? Progress stops for no one, least of all a slave" she said with a bit of an edge. Then she hung her head and took a deep breath. She didn't want to fight with him. She liked him...she was just trying to plead her case, plead for her people. She had to get him to understand. Her voice had gone unheard all her life, and now she felt maybe..just maybe she could do something for her people. "I'm sorry m'lord, I went to far. I did not mean to accuse. You have done some very kind things for my people and I thank you" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:42 am

"Nafri...Sha're." I said hanging my head "I have done all I could, it's not my fault or choice that I can leap out of that line of life at any time I wish. But because of my will I have made the decision to go in when I can and try to make the best of my time there. Give the people new hope and understanding, let them know that there is a light that will shine renewed again. But it will take time. I can't change anything over night. I know you don't understand and you hate me and my family for it" Then I heard a soft voice coming from the arch way. "Akila? Is everything ok? are my horses ok?" I asked. She had a look of fear in her eyes, her being my horse care taker that was the first thing to pop into my head.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:46 am

Sha're nodded "I know" she said softly and smiled slightly. "I don't hate yo..." she trailed off and looked over. 'Akila!' she thought. She saw her holding her side. She hurried over. "You ok?" she asked concerned
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 am

Akila nodded and smiled to Sha're.
"Heya" she said silently.
"Yes your Highness." she breathed, turning to Rajak. "They are cleaned and fed. I just - just wanted to ask, should I train them as well..." she trailed off and looked around to see if anybody was coming.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 am

I as well looked around. "Why don't we go over to the other garden." And walked just ahead of them to the other garden.

.............neutral garden
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:53 am

Sha're watched her eyes and then followed them around. She glanced back at Rajak and then at Akila. She followed them over to the neutral gardens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Garden
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next