Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:13 pm

"What good can you do them tied behind the veils, and royal standards?" she asked raising an eyebrow. She watched as he moved closer but did not move away. She felt like she was staring into the eyes of a tiger but she knew better than to run. She just waited "I do not know" she said truthfully "It has never been truly content so I can not know how to get it there. And you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:18 pm

My mind was playin games with me. I stepped back a bit and hung my head. To ask a question as I was that close must have meant I went to far "One is never truly content" I said and stepped away turning and walking out onto the balcony and sitting on one of the lounge chairs. I placed my elbows on my knees and looked out into the vastness.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Sha're raised an eyebrow as he walked away. She sat for a moment and then got up and followed him out. She silently walked up behind the chair and placed one hand on his back gently stroking a tiny bit of tension out of it. His back felt like a spring. She quietly pulled her hand back and placed it back on the headrest of the chair. "Then why do we strive for it?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:38 pm

I relaxed my shoulders as she walked out and placed a hand on it and stroked it. Her touch felt great. About as great as I had felt in a while. There was always so much tension and drama around the palace. "Because we wish to be content, for generations we search for that feeling of ultimate happiness. But we always come up empty handed"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 pm

"Perhaps contentment is not being happy, but simply accepting one's circumstances" Sha're said quietly. She gently stroked his shoulders again and then started rubbing them. "Your back is as tight as a spring" she chuckled softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:57 pm

"wound up like one too" I said relaxing a bit more under her graceful touch, feeling my troubles melt away for a moment anyway. "You don't have to do that" I mentioned after what happened a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:59 pm

"Do what?" she asked innocently
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 am

"Rub my shoulders, hep the tension, be my friend, my servant. I know I but shelter to you, shelter from the bad things that can happen to you here at the palace."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:10 am

Sha're stopped a moment considering then continued rubbing his shoulders. "What you say is partially true. And at first that is all I considered it. But a rehabilitated horse wants to give comfort back to the one that has saved it, to the one that now cares and looks out for it. Once their loyalty is earned it tends to be much stronger than one that does not have as much to be thankful for. The faithful horse of a great leader is always in the background, never really recognized, but does the leader, when he is alone with the horse, value it any less than the men under his command?" she asked softly "You know my opinions rajak, and I will always have them because of what I have seen and my heritage, but I'm not a mule either" she chuckled "I know I'm a slave and I accept it..there is nothing I can do about it, so as long as my master is kind and...good looking" she added with a laugh "what do I have to complain about?"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:30 am

"You are right, I suppose, but you know first hand how i feel about any of my horses" I had to smile to myself "Kind and handsome huh, Well i'm glad you think of me as such. But I'm sure there is plenty one can find to complain about. It's just not done in front of people of my status" I said giving into her hands
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am

"That I do, and I notice rommel has no animals except his snake" she commented "hmm and what would one find to complain about?" she asked "assuming one was not in front of people of your status." she asked as she continued to rub his shoulders and then carefully rubbed to about halfway down his back before rubbing back up and over his shoulders. She could not help but admire the look and feel of his muscles rippling slightly under her touch yet she tried to keep her emotions in check as well. He was her master...she was doing this so he could relax, that was all...right? She scolded herself she didn't know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 am

"I don't know, not enough food, or good food, not enough free time, work to hard, I've heard them all. I leaned forward a bit as my entire body went to rubber beneath her caress. I felt as the tips of her fingers went partially down my pecs. "You mind if I remove my shirt and lay down?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:47 am

Sha're chuckled and nodded slightly "I have heard them as well, although I can honestly say I no longer have any of those complaints." she cocked her head slightly and considered "Sure" she agreed "I don't mind" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 am

With one hand I reached over my head and grabbed the shirt by it's collar and then lifting his other arm as he pulled the shirt up and over. I got up and sweetly smiled at her face as it blushed a bit. I grinned and placed both palms on the lounge and laid down on it stomach first. I put my cheek on my hands facing her. "Thank you" I said quietly
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:59 am

Sha're watched as he smoothly took of his shirt. She blushed and looked down slightly when he smiled at her. When he was comfortable she softly sat down on the edge and then continued rubbing his back. She worked her way down to his lower back and then back up again. As she did her long hair gently fell over her shoulders and swayed slightly as she moved her hands up to his shoulders and back down to his lower back. Her hair gently brushed along his skin at times. She had given other girls backrubs before, but she had never given a guy a backrub. It felt good but..it was different somehow. She liked the smooth, warm, strong feel of his skin under her hands, the gentle strength of his muscles. "Have you had a backrub before?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:08 am

The feeling was contagious and addicting. I wanted more, longing for more. I opened my heart to her, let her in as she infected my head. It was a good infection though as it ran through my veins. I laid there with my eyes closed and arms above my head. A smile danced as her hair brushed against me. "I have, but never one like this" I admitted with a gently grunt. "You must give a lot, for you are great at it"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 am

Sha're laughed "Lots of slave girls get sore muscles" she said softly "I must admit I've never given a guy one before" she blushed slightly. She gently but firmly worked out a knot on his upper back. After his back was totally relaxed she just slowly stroked it. Then before she really thought about it she leaned down and softly gave the middle of his back a light kiss. Then she sat back blushing when she realized what she had just done. But she had followed her emotions, she didn't really know what else to do. She looked away and then stroked his back again. "Did you have any plans for today?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:21 am

"I suppose they would" I said with a tired voice as my eyes were still closed. They opened as I looked around without moving my head and had to smirk a bit. "Hmmm" I said rolling over and putting my outside (leg away from sha're) foot down flat to where my leg was bent, and put one hand behind my head. With the other I took her hand "Nothing, what do you have planned?" I asked gently as I admired her soft hands
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 am

Sha're stopped stroking his back as he turned and just watched. She blushed slightly as he took her hand and admired it. "um, except seeing to your needs...nothing" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:29 am

I sat up as she looked away and removed my hand from hers and placed it behind her neck and into her hair as i pressed my lips to hers and whispered as I parted from her lips "You do a good job" My heart was about ready to leap from it's captivate cavity.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:36 am

Sha're was surprised to say the least but she just blinked slightly. She hesitated for one moment before tilting her head slightly and kissing him lightly back. "I'm still learning" she whispered back with a shy smile. She swallowed and gently touched the back of his neck and head with tentative fingertips. She was a little shaky, not from fear but more from excitement. This type of touch was forbidden in her culture till betrothal. It had totally left her mind for the moment that this was prince Rajak. Right now he was just a man.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 am

~Watch the door~ I ordered Ahmose as he got up from beside the lounge and went and laid in front of the door way to the balcony. The lounge was hidden behind the wall. I bit my lip before moving in for another kiss. I wasn't sure how she felt about this but from the energy from her finger tips I couldn't only imagine she was ok. I was after all only a guy, so what did I know. I brought my other hand up and placed it on her back and laid back down pulling her with me to where she was laying on her stomach beside me.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:57 am

Sha're closed her eyes as he kissed her again. Her lips met his and she leaned into it a little more. She swallowed when he gently pulled her back onto the lounge. She was a little more tense however and her skin twitched slightly like a nervous horse. But she did not move away. She gently laid beside him and rested her chin on his chest. Her eyes were big unsure of what was really happening but she wasn't frightened like she had been with Rommel. Just..unsure. She tentatively brought one hand up and ran it up along his abdomen and chest resting it on the middle of his chest. Her heartbeat sounded like a galloping horse in her ears and she was trying to keep from hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:59 am

Like a stalking Tiger I sensed her nervousness. I laid back and rested with one arm holding her close so she wouldn't fall off and the other I was playing with her hair all the time not leaving her gaze with mine "I'm sorry, that was probably inappropriate but I couldn't contain it any longer"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 am

Sha're relaxed as he figuratively backed off just a tiny bit. She felt safe in his arm around her and smiled at the feel of him playing with her hair. "no...no apologizes" she swallowed slightly "I....it was very" she trailed off not knowing how to describe it. She just sighed slightly and continued to let her head rest on his chest. Questions were spinning through her head but she kept them to herself. "What...what does this mean? For um us I mean" she asked quietly not wanting to leave his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next