Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 am

I laughed at her twitter pated studer. My eyes were half closed watching her yet enjoying the last rays of the setting sun. "I don't know what this means, Sha're. All I know is that you are one of a kind. The feelings I hold inside are confusing, but I know for a fact that they go far beyond what one should feel for a harem girl or personal servant." I said and lifted my head to kiss her again. The hand that was holding her was caressing her clothed back. Instinctively they searched for skin.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:21 am

Sha're listened quietly and then smiled slightly when he raised his head to kiss her again. She met his lips half way and kissed them a little more passionately. She gently ran her hand along his side as he caressed her clothed back. She felt his fingertips find a small opening between her blouse and skirt where the blouse was to short to tuck in. She froze for a moment unsure.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:27 am

Extremely happy that she permitted another kiss I gladly took it caressing her soft lips with mine. I felt her tense up a bit at the feeling of touching her skin. "you ok?" I whispered very quietly. the sun had finally collected it's last rays and exposed the night to the moon. A cool breeze was picked up over the ocean and onto the desert sands.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:31 am

Sha're looked unsure for a moment. But then she slowly nodded and smiled slightly "mhmm" she said said quietly. She shivered slightly as the breeze blew past them on the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:34 am

With the 'mmhmm' it opened up possibilities. Far more than I could fathom. The shiver that her body gave off however quickly interupted my thoughts. I slid off of the bed and scooped her up before she had time to react. With a quick kiss I walked her inside through the veils of the bed and placed her on the side opposite the clothes. It was after all a very large bed. I crawled over the top of her smiling as I went and laid down beside her with my head resting on my hand as my elbow sunk into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:40 am

Sha're blinked quickly as he picked her up but didn't move. She accepted the kiss and let herself be laid on the bed. She watched as he crawled over her and then laid down next to her. She turned slightly and looked at him before getting a little smile on her face. She quickly leaned over and kissed him "I'll be right back" she smiled and then almost jumping off the bed she went around to the other side with the clothes laid out. She quickly picked one and grinned at him before darting over to his washroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:43 am

A mischievous smile was planted on Sha're's face that I had to smile at. "What?" I asked just as she mentioned she'd be right back. I rolled over just as she picked up the pile of clothes. I wrinkled my brow and stripped down to shorts and slipped under the Egyptian cotton sheets. I put my hands behind my head staring at the top of the bed where the veils met up and were interlaced in an extravagant pattern. My heart and soul wanting nothing more than this now, but my brain was trying to tell me otherwise. I just drowned it out
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 am

Sha're chose a thin white linen dress that had several layers. She took off her veil and let her hair just hang free. Here brand on her arm shimmered slightly in the dim candle lights. Then she took a deep breath and turned and walked back out into his main room. She waited for him to notice her. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Hadn't she said...they had talked...and yet. And what about that lovely young woman with the blond hair? Her mind was full of questions, but they got drowned out by her eyes willing his to look over and see her in one of the outfits he had gotten her.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:18 am

I laid there, thoughts and ideals running through my head. none the less I shook them off as soon as I heard the soft foot steps of the women I had kissed just minutes before. I tilled my head to the side and just as quick as a sand hare I sat up and grinned. She was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I knew those close would make one only look prettier, but never though one could make the close look prettier as well. I just stared in aw. "You are as beautiful as a desert rose, as glorious as the deep blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 am

Sha're blushed and looked down. "Thank you" she said softly. She wasn't really sure what to do next she was going into uncharted waters. She glanced up shyly and then looked down again. She slowly took a step towards the bed and then step by step walked over to her side again. She sat down softly but stayed there unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:35 am

She so teasingly walked slowly tempting me to get up and just pull her back in with me, but then she just sat down. "Sha're are you ok?" I asked I sat up behind her and put an arm around her waist onto her lap and rested my chin on her shoulder. "Why don't you just lay with me for a bit, then we'll get you back to your quarters if you wish" I smiled and scooted back giving her space to lay down next to me. I laid on my side pulling her in close to me.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Sha're looked up with a little more timid eyes when he asked if she was ok. She felt his arm around her and smiled slightly as his chin rested on her shoulder. He was warm and protecting. She felt safe in his arms but... "I've never even kissed a man before and I..." she trailed off and then was reassured when he suggested just laying down for a bit and then she could go back to her quarters if she wished. "ok" she said softly before laying back. She let him pull her closer and she snuggled up slightly. "wow you bed's soft" she commented with a slightly nervous chuckle. She looked back over at him and smiled and then looked down at her white layered veil type fabric outfit. She smiled again and laid her head in the crook of his arm. She didn't really know what to say so she just smiled again curled up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 pm

"Don't worry, Everything is fine." I said as trying to let her know I wasn't expecting anything. "Yes, I like sleeping on fluffy clouds!" I joked as she rested her head on my arm. I brushed her hair with my finger tips and closed my eyes
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Sha're giggled slightly "Clouds are nice" she said quietly. She smiled as he brushed her hair with his fingertips. "That feels nice" she said softly and closed her eyes enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:11 pm

"Clouds are very nice, carries the tears of the gods till the burden is to strong. And lately...they've been growing stronger" I had to chuckle a bit. I continued to brush her hair with my finger tips as her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:14 pm

"Does that mean rain is on the way?" she asked with a slight smile. "Or should one expect thunder and lightening?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 pm

"I'm not sure what that means, just the fact that we haven't had much moisture." Just then there was a rack of lightning followed by the deep throaty sound of thunder. I flinched a bit and protectively pulled her closer as I yawned and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep with the smell of rain.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Sha're flinched as the lightening lighted up the room and the thunder rumbled. She snuggled closer to him and curled her head down on his chest. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. In the very early morning she woke and smiled as she saw Rajak sleeping soundly beside her. She very quietly got up and put on another of the outfits. One that was a little more conservative. She carefully folded up the rest and set them down for a moment. Then picked on of the flowers from the balcony. A desert rose and gently set it on the pillow where she had been. She smiled as Rajak was still sleeping, picked up her bundle of clothes and she slipped out into the hall.

--------Halls-------->
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 pm

-----------Harem Girl Quarters

Laohu sneaked in and smiled when she saw no one was here. She quickly put a few more incense candles around and then went and slipped behind the veils on his bed. She took off certain strategic parts of her out fit and flung them onto the floor. She then slipped under the covers and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm

I came out of the dark halls into my room "Oh my what a day" I said exhausted and removed my shirt, tossed it on the floor and untied my pants and dropped them as well and looked down as I did. There were several pieces of female clothing. I knew who it was but hoped for someone else. I rubbed my chest and stomach as I walked to the bed and with a playful look on my face pushed through the curtains as the light of the moon reflected through the veils over the bed. The shadows of the inscent smoke lingered on my body as I crawled into the large bed and over to the mistress that lie in my bed. I put one arm to the other side of the bed and began to kiss her "Can I help you?" I asked in a deep whisper
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Laohu stayed quiet as he came into the room and looked around. She smiled playfully back as he crawled over and then started to kiss her. "Oh yes" she whispered as he kissed her. She ran her hands over his shoulders and down his back. "have I found the right quarters?" she asked innocently and then nibbled at the hair line behind his ear. "I was looking for a certain Prince Rajak" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:08 pm

"I think you have" I said between flirtatious kisses. "Why does one seek thy prince?" I asked kissing her neck and running my hand along her side.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Laohu smiled "good I..." she arched her back slightly "mhmm thought I had" she kissed him again "why? because I can?" she chuckled and ran a hand down along his leg.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 pm

I ran my hand down her hip and her leg and brought her leg up to me and ran my hand along her smooth leg and up to her hip again where my hand wrested as I shifted to where I could lay down on my side and kiss her neck and chest. "I suppose you can" I smiled
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:19 pm

She laid her head back and enjoyed the feel of his touch as he caressed her legs. She shifted her head to the side and smiled at him as he lightly kissed her neck and chest. "And because..." she brought one of her legs up seductively along his. "I always finish a lesson. " she smiled coyly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next