Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:16 pm

"Talk about" I looked down and then outside "Not really I guess. There is just so much going through me right now. I feel...numb" I shook my head. I had never felt like this before. I fell backwards onto my bed and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:44 pm

Sha're watched him a little concerned. She watched as he "fell" backwards on his bed and closed his eyes. She quietly came over and sat down beside him. She "fell" back to and closed her eyes. She waited a moment and then nudged him and whispered "does it help?" she asked with a slight smile her eyes still closed as she laid next to him, her feet dangling over the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 pm

I chuckled softly as she nudged me "No, but the sound of your voice does." I said and smiled and looked at her then back up at the ceiling where I closed my eyes again. "Do you ever just close your eyes and imagine it all differently, but then you open your eyes and it's all still the same"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Sha're chuckled and then opened her eyes before closing them again. She smiled sadly at his question. "Of course" she said softly "but I think you already knew that..." she trailed off. She didn't want to get into that now. They had been down that road. He did what he could for her people. But he was as trapped as she was. "How do you imagine things different?" she asked curiously still with her eyes closed and her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Our elbows touched as I thought about the question "How...hmm. Well I dream of being somewhere else, maybe across the ocean raising horses in a lush green land. Where rivers flow and people live free. With seasons. Snow, Rain, heat, and wind. Raise a family because you want to, not because you have to" I said smiling to myself as I thought about it. "Ride all day long till your heart is content, work for your food. Snapping your fingers just doesn't do it for me"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:02 am

Sha're felt his elbow next to hers and smiled scooting just a tiny bit closer. "Snow?" she asked "what is that? no snapping fingers?" she asked playfully shocked "but what else will keep those finger muscles in shape?" she teased gently and then smiled at him to show she was only joking. "It sounds wonderful" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:12 am

"I've read about it. I guess it's rain that kind of freezes or something as it falls. and turns into these soft fluffy cold flakes. Each one has it's own design. But it layers up like sand and from what i've read it's breath taking. Ya well I'd be planting seeds-plenty of finger exercises trust me" I giggled "It does doesn't it" I agreed
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:15 am

"Cold?" she laughed "there is such a thing?" "oh ok that should be enough exercise. And all those kids should keep you running to" she nodded "yes it does...but is it more than a dream? A whisp?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:02 am

"Well it gets cold here late at night in the desert. To the point where i can kill a person" I said in my defense. "Ahhh yes kids to keep me busy" I chuckled at the thought of little me's running around "A whisp....probably" I sighed sadly
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:16 am

Sha're laughed "True, forgot about that." She sobered when he sighed sadly. She rolled over on her belly and looked at him. In the process of rolling over she was now right next to him. She smiled slightly and started reciting a old toungue twister. "A flea and a fly flew up in a flue.
Said the flea, "Let us fly!" Said the fly, "Let us flee!" So they flew through a flaw in the flue." She waited and watched to see how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:27 am

I smiled as she recited the tongue twister. I wrinkled my brow and chuckled "Say what?" I asked as I opened my eyes and looked down and over at her. "Where did that come from?" I said pushing her over
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:30 am

Sha're giggled as he pushed her over. "Seemed to fit the mood" she laughed "besides...got you smiling again" she winked. She looked back up at the veils covering the bed and the stone ceiling above it. She suddenly got a silly thought "Hey Rajak?" she asked with a grin and looked over at him. "When you were younger..did you ever jump on your bed and hit the veils above it?"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 pm

"I spose it did" I chuckled "When I was a kid I didn't have any veils for just that reason" I laughed remember that when I was a kid I'd jumps as high as I could and grab for the anchor of the veils. I'd try and hold on and mother would come in and scold me. Then one day finally i grabbed it all and it came down with me. I was laying on my bed laughing when mother and father came in. Father laughed with me till mother scolded the both of us. Then that was it till I was old enough to find it 'unamuzing' although to this day i still have the urge.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Sha're giggled. "How strong an urge?" she asked playfully and nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:15 pm

"oh no...no no no" I said sitting up and turning to look at her "There is no way"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:17 pm

Sha're giggled and sat up to "No way?" she asked playfully. She looked up at the support for the veils and then back down at him with a grin. She started to gather her legs into a kneeling position watching his eyes with her own full of mischief.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:45 am

"Yes, No Way" I chuckled "If that gets taken down i have to put it back up, and that's a pain in the butt" I tought about it for a second "Literally"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:27 am

Sha're sighed and flopped back down on the bed. "Fine" she said faking a pout. "So what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 pm

"Fine" I pouted right back and stayed sitting up looking outside. "Well I don't know i'm a bit tired from the swim. Maybe i'll take a nap." I said thinking about my adventure for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm

"boring" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm

"boring for you" I chuckled as I threw myself over and held her down with my arm over her chest and my leg over her hip. "Now you are going to sleep too" I said as I closed my eyes and faked sleeping
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Sha're giggled "Oh really? Am I now?" she asked and looked down at his head near her chest level. She smiled mischievously and quietly lifted a hand. Slowly slowly it hovered over near his ear and then lightly brushed it. She tried to contain a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm

I could feel her finger just barely brush my ear. "You know i've been taught to sustain such torture." I said with my eyes yet closed and then reached the arm I was laying on over to her side and gave it a good poke with some tickling.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 pm

"Have you really?" she giggled and then squealed quietly when he poked and tickled her "I haven't" she squirmed. "Fine you win" she laughed "but it's still boring" she whispered and gave him a quick peck on the forehead before laying her head back and staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:01 am

I stopped as she pronounced my victory. The sheets were nice and cool from the overcast day, and the breeze felt incredible as well. Perfect to lull me to sleep. Sha're quickly got my attention as she kissed my forehead. I waited for her to turn her head then I watched her for a moment. The features of her face and nose. I quickly closed my eyes again so she wouldn't know i had been watching her. I thought about asking her to join me tonight but that just might be to dangerous. A Yawn escaped me "It might be boring but at least i'm not alone" I said softly with a tired voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next